Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Funny

I've had a lot of people asking me lately how Lafe is handling the news about his eye. He really doesn't say much about it. There is an occassional comment here and there, but mostly just little questions about going to see the new doctor.

I've been wondering myself how he's feeling about it or if it's really something he thinks about on his own without us mentioning it.

Well, yesterday David and I both found ourselves laughing so hard when we heard him saying

"Oh no!!! Not my good eye!!! I just poked my good eye with my pencil." He was very upset that he had hurt his "GOOD" eye.

For some reason we found that really funny!!! I guess you have to find something to laugh at in times like this. I think he's possibly THE FUNNIEST kid ever!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I think you might be right! He makes me laugh all the time! I love that kid!

Jennifer McHam said...

Funny! He is one special kid.

Maggie said...

OH! i love that boy :)

Dava Lynn said...

not possibly...definitely! laughed. out. loud.