Friday, October 30, 2009

Lafe's Halloween Party

I'm the room parent for Lafe's class. First time thing for me!!! I had a blast planning his party and I believe we all had a blast during the party.My Helpers (minus my sweet husband and the man taking the pictures)
We ate cupcakes and fruit
Decorating our bags as pumpkins Final Product Mummy Wrap Game They loved wrapping Mrs. Hastings!!!It was so fun and I can't wait to do our Christmas party. In between snacks and crafts and at the end of the party we read a couple of Halloween books. They loved it!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad your party went well. Ours was tons of fun too!

Dana said...

Way to go, Mom!

Jana said...

That looks like so much fun! It is so strange to refer to her as "Mrs. Hastings!" Hehe!!

Staci said...

How fun! I'll be looking to you for tips when my time comes to be room mom! Looks like you've got it down!