Monday, February 8, 2010

Wade's Room

If you'll remember, Wade's room was a top priority for painting when we moved. Well, we finally got that taken care of over the Christmas break. It's not exactly complete. We have some fun ideas for pictures and posters for the walls. Our theme is: Big Surprise...... Sports!

Before
In addition to the cactus and the cowboy, there was also a lasso and sherriff's badge!!!

After

We still need to put the headboard on his bed. And, since these pics were taken, we've added the mirror to his dresser. He loves his room so much that he said "My room rocks!! This is so awesome that I'm just going to live here after I get married." Uh, no!!! David and I quickly told him that he would not be able to afford rent here. :)

He picked out the blue/gray color. It looks really cool. The bookshelves were already red, and he thought that looked cool. So, we left those as they were. Oh, and his blinds are back up too. Maybe I need to go take some more pictures now that the room is a little more complete. Oh well, you get the idea.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

it looks AWESOME! I love the color!!

kamelhaarjoe said...

hey Juli Beth, like the room and sooooo cute of him to say that he wants to reamain living with you guys after he gets married. How about reminding him someday when he actually gets married? :) love, julia

Jenny Rizer said...

I left you a comment on my blog but wasn't sure if you would see it so I thought I'd leave it here too! :) Kamara's little girl is in a hospital in the Frisco area. Not sure which one but I could find out if you are in that area. I"m thinking you work in Ft Worth or Arlington though?? And they just named her....Ryleigh Grace Cox. :) Thank you for your prayers and thoughtfulness.

And by the way, I LOVE the rooms! They look awesome! :)

Rebecca said...

I love the red in the shelves. It looks good with the blue.