Monday, September 28, 2009

New House!

I am posting some pictures of our new house now so my Grandmother won't shoot me. I love you, Grandma. She's asked me several times now to get these on here. I honestly don't think I've looked at a computer in over a week!!! These are pictures of the house before we moved in and before it was cleaned. I'll post more pics when all of the decorating is complete and boxes are out of the way. Maybe next week some time!!!! These are not in any order. Blogger is being stubborn!!!
Breakfast Nook (love the window seat!)
Playroom/TV room


Master Bedroom


Lafe's Room



Joseph's Room

Wade's Room (will be painting soon! there is also a sheriff's badge and a lasso painted. he said it is humiliating!)


Wade's Room (love the bookshelves and window seat)


Guest Bedroom

Living Room/View from Stairs

Formal Living/Study/Craft Room
Formal Dining
The Kitchen

Front of House

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

How exciting! The house looks great. You must be excited for all of the room you will have, can't wait to see more pictures. I know your grandma is happy you updated, mine always wants me to update my blog more too:)

annalee said...

It looks AWESOME! how exciting.

Jenny Rizer said...

Wow! Now that's a house! It's beautiful, and huge, and awesome! Good for you guys! Where is it located, still in Arlington? I wish houses in Alaska looked like that. I miss the good 'ol south!

megan said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of it as you decorate and move in! Wade calling that room humiliating cracks me up!

Allison Connor said...

Looks great! So happy for you and the fam!

Dana said...

I'm so excited for you guys. It looks great!

Jennifer McHam said...

Wow guys that is BEAUTIFUL! Big huge congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

This house is absolutely beautiful Juli Beth! Congrats and enjoy!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! The house is huge! It's so pretty. Conradulations!! I hope I can have a house like that someday. It's beautiful!

Shauna - Blah Blah Blog said...

I love it JB!